MAJOR LEAGUE LACROSSE DONATION REQUESTS
Major League Lacrosse actively donates items to charities and organizations that are focused on promoting youth health and wellness primarily connected to lacrosse. MLL provides items of interest to help raise funds for non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
If you are interested in a donation for your event, please follow the guidelines below. Items requested are not guaranteed. We will do our best to honor your request; however, we are not able to fulfill all requests due to the large volume we receive.
Donation Requests Should Be Sent To:
All requests must be sent on company, association, organization, or school letterhead at least 30 days prior to the event and must include the 501(c)(3) tax i.d. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
Requests must be mailed. (E-mail and fax requests will not be accepted)
Major League Lacrosse does not make monetary donations. Discounted tickets are made available to local youth development, educational, and non-profit programs for fundraising activities.
Please include the following:
• Name and brief description of the event
• Brief description of the beneficiary of the event
• Event details: location, time and date
• Contact information including name, phone, email, address, organization’s 501(c) (3) tax id.
• All donation request information must be included to be considered.